Grant Writing Services
I can write a grant to help your agency hire staff, buy equipment, or build infrastructure. A meeting with your Board or senior staff is all that’s needed to start the process. We’ll develop a wish list of funding goals, and establish a plan to seek funding in support of each goal.
I’ve written grants to Federal agencies, State departments, corporations, and private community foundations. My success rate of 93% assures you that your proposal will get the most generous review possible.
I’ll write a core narrative application in response to a Request for Proposals (RFP), Invitation to Negotiate (ITN), or other funding announcement. The core narrative will typically include items such as :
- Abstract / Introduction
- Justification of Need for Proposed Project
- Research Documenting the Likely Impact of the Proposed Project
- Agency history / Organizational Summary
- Experience Providing Proposed Services / Agency Capacity
- Program Plan and Time Line for Implementation
- Program Evaluation Plan and Quality Assurance
I’ll see the project through to completion for your agency. You need only provide administrative assistance for smaller duties such as :
I can be hired on a percentage basis, or on flat rate basis with a contingency. You can even retain my services on an ongoing basis to seek out grants for your agency.