What workshop does Skills4 offer?
1) Award-winning on-site health education seminars for all groups(from 15 to 2,500 persons), including:
- Designing and Implementing Effective Health Outreach programs.
- HIV/AIDS Prevention and Treatment.
- Hepatitis A/B/C Prevention and Treatment.
- Anthropology & Neurobiology of Love and Relationships.
- Skills-building role play facilitation for teens.
- Interpersonal negotiation and active listening.
- Health Disparities in our Minority Communities-and What Can Be Done.
- Smoking Prevention / Cessation Strategies.
- Adherence Issues in the treatment of Chronic Illnesses.
- Motivational lessons for teens.
Train-the-Trainer workshops for professionals. All topic areas as shown above, as well as:
- Effective communication skills in the workplace.
- Developing effective prevention marketing print media materials.
- Conducting community needs assessments for new or expanding health programs.
- Grantwriting and diversifying your funding base.
- How to design and implement effective community based, disease prevention or social service programs.
- Tools to measure and document program successes for funders.
The common elements in all these presentations:
- Motivational themes
- Humorous and accessible analogies
- Fact-filled content
- Multi-media formats suited to audience size (music, handouts, Powerpoint, role plays, activities).
- a variety of templates to suit groups from teens to parents, doctors to teachers, line staff to executives.